Kothala Himbutu Tea – Salacia reticulata Tea
- Herbs Herenica Salacia reticulata Tea
- Kothala Himbutu Tea
- Weight – 100g
- 100% Organic
- Made in Sri Lanka
5 in stock
Kothala Himbutu Tea Sri Lanka – Herbal Tea for your Healthy Lifestyle. Kothala Himbutu, also known as Salacia, is a plant native to Sri Lanka and other parts of South Asia. It is frequently used in traditional medicine, especially Ayurveda and Sri Lankan Medicine, due to its potential health benefits.
The plant is sometimes called “Kothala Himbutu” or “Kothala Himbutuwa” in Sri Lanka. It is mostly known for its medicinal properties; Many parts of the plant, including the roots and leaves, are used for many purposes.
Some of the medicinal uses of Kothala Himbutu include:
- Diabetes management: Kothala Himbutu is believed to have anti-diabetic properties and has always been used to help control blood sugar.
- Depression Management: Some herbal medicines use Kothala Himbutu as an herbal remedy for weight loss and obesity.
- Anti-Inflammatory: It is believed to have anti-inflammatory properties and can be used to reduce inflammation.
- Antioxidants: This herb is believed to have antioxidant properties that may help protect cells against oxidative stress.
- Digestive Health: In traditional medicine, Kothala Himbutu is used to treat digestive problems and improve overall intestinal health.
- Kidney Health: It is also sometimes used to improve kidney function and treat kidney problems.
Buy Now Kothala Himbutu Tea Sri Lanka…